One of the market leaders in automotive trading is looking for an experienced candidate to join their team. The foremost idea of this role is to maximize productivity, efficiency and profitability in the entire service center.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and utilization of all service staff to provide a prompt, reliable and efficient customer's cars services, up to the highest standard.
- Monitors the performance of his area, to make sure the targets set by the management are being met and, identify reasons these targets are not met.
- Responsible for resolving all problems that creates unsatisfied customer at his area and, reports any case beyond his capacity to his superior, to take the proper action on time.
- Responsible for GM recall campaign completion and the implementation of CSI program especially, all parameters related to service performance.
- Sets methods & procedures among the teams, based on promised date, priority and work load to improve the work flow, productivity and customers satisfaction.
- Submits reports regularly to his superiors, concerning staff promotion, dismissals or other measures to be taken, to upgrade the performance standard.
- Responsible for keeping his area, equipped with the proper hand and special tools, by maintaining an effective and continual inventory system and, reports any necessary item to his superior on time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Any Automotive discipline or equivalent level to degree.
- Experience handling both workshop and service reception area. Ability to manage a large team. Strong CSI skills and development.
- 8 years of minimum experience in automotive workshop and service management in industry.
- Someone who is good with people. Likable and able to connect with customers and employees
- Independent and able to make important decisions.