An automotive distributor and a leading aftersales provider is looking a self-motivated service professional to supervise their service department. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, controlling technical servicing and repair of all products supplied by the brand to ensure a high-level of customer satisfaction and service standards.
- Direct and control the Service Department and related workshops staff to ensure that they are carrying out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Implement necessary policies and procedures to ensure that all d ay-to-d ay service activities are complied with the approved practices, quality standards and manufacturer’s technical standards.
- Maintain regular contact with customers to ensure that there is continuous feedback about the quality of service provided.
- Monitor service turnover and profit in accordance to sales information, service list and car warranties and recommend suit ab le remedies in case of weakness.
- Arranges the workload of service in accordance to the actual number of vehicles sold.
- Monitor the cost of services by reviewing and analyzing repair orders, services cost and other expenses.
- Optimizes manpower performance by developing and implementing effective training plans.
- Prepare all required service reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or any related Technic al field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related management experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent computer skills.