An exciting opportunity has come to light to be part of a company that takes pride in its market-leading customer service standards that have been recognized through awards. They are looking to recruit a driven and resourceful candidate that will capitalize opportunities for maximum effectiveness. You will be leading the service department to achieve set revenue and customer service targets in line with company policies and guidelines of quality and service.
- Develop service strategy, set measures and targets in line with after sales strategy.
- Ensure proper communication flow within the department, to maximize efficiency and high service levels.
- Maximize department’s profitability through sale of service contracts, labor hours and associated products through workshop.
- Manage service activities to ensure the department achieves required standards of Aftersales service.
- Actively participate in the preparation of annual marketing plans (initiatives/campaigns).
- Execute approved plans for enhancing brand recognition, increasing sales and meeting targets.
- Lead and manage the audit process for service department with internal auditors, Daimler and other quality related auditors.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, coach, counsel, provide support and necessary tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Solid experience of both service reception and workshop activities.
- Volkswagen Certification would be considered as an advantage.
- 10 – 12 years of minimum experience in automotive workshop and service management in industry.
- 4 years of experience in a managerial role within a premium brand.