An exclusive distributor of well-known automotive brands in the region is looking for a qualified and experienced service engineer to join them. The successful candidate must be able to read, understands, perform and explain best repair process based on technical information and diagrams given for the work and to perform overall supervision of both technical and administrative workshop operation towards goal of the organization.
- Supervises and evaluates the work of the technicians by effectively recommending and administering personnel actions related to selection, performance, and levels of absence, complaints, work schedules and assignments, disciplinary procedures.
- Plans and coordinates workshop manpower workshop loadings, equipment’s maintenance to maximize workshop production output.
- Provides technical assistance and advice to the technicians.
- Works and communicates with internal and external clients and customers to meet their satisfaction and maintaining high standard of quality service.
- Enforce productivity measures against each job to ensure job profitability.
- Analyze workshop weak points for continues improvement and prioritization in consideration with customers’ opinion/advice (such results of customer satisfaction survey and post servicing follow-up) and company policy (e.g. Distributor service department annual plan)
- To ensure that all work and parts are properly recorded and Service Reports are completed and forwarded to relevant Service Advisors in a timely manner
- Encourages and facilitates cooperation, pride, trust and group identity through commitments and team spirits.
- Prepare productivity report for staff and recommend appraisals for productive staff.
- Responds to customer complaints to develops and maintains relations with customers
- reports common complaints of customers to top management in order to address the situation for future reference; makes recommendations to maintenance technicians
- To carry out all activities with proper regard for personal safety and the safety of colleagues and customers.
- Display high standards of ethical conduct. Exhibits honesty and integrity.
- To undertake other tasks as directed in support of the service organization.
- To strive to achieve departmental financial and service activity targets as per plan.
- To facilitate and prepare all departmental and performance reports to the After Sales Manager.
- University degree in automobile engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years’ automobile dealership experience.
- Fluent in English / Arabic.
- Proficiency in related dealership management systems & ERP.