An established family group are seeking an energetic Service Controller to serve as a coordinator between the client and technical staff in the workshop ensuring communications and operations run smoothly. The ideal candidate will have experience controlling workshop front and back of house in a multi brand set up or environment.
- Ensuring that Jobs are completed as efficiently as possible
- Supervise the Technicians
- Monitoring the workshop finances
- Repair/maintenance jobs
- Managing workshop documents
- Organizing of hours and overtime
- Tools and equipment requirements
- Customer handling
- Technical advice
To be considered for this role you must:
- Must be computer literate
- Able to effectively communicate with the management as well as the workshop staff.
- Familiar with workshop/service Center environment.
- Technical know-how relevant to Diesel vehicles
- 10 years of industry experience with between 3-5 years as a service controller