A great opportunity exists in the GCC for a Service & Parts Lead to join a well-established multi-branded automotive manufacturer who has a range of exciting products in their portfolio. You will be responsible for monitoring and driving dealer performance to achieve commercial targets according to the agreement signed and in relation to increasing customer service retention, service quality KPI’s, dealer standards of genuine parts & accessories purchases.
- Conduct business review on quarterly basis and forecast/review market target.
- Assessment of the targets during the quarterly visit to the GD and collection of data.
- Check veracity and reliability of the data and define completion rate.
- Drive GD accessories, performance parts and batteries sales and penetration.
- Support and facilitate GD wholesale business and penetration in coordination with wholesale manager.
- Responsible for the assigned markets for all day to day service, parts and customer care related issues, GD performance, net promoter score, training levels/needs, evaluation and definition of the operating Plan requirements.
- Managed customer complaints escalated by customer care department
- Responsible for dealer visit report with updates upon every visit.
- Objectives and agenda of the visit to be shared with the department Heads if it falls under their scope of work.
- Market visit reports and findings to be communicated to the dealer with regular follow-up and updates.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Experienced with service and parts department processes within a main dealer network.
- Have a clear understanding of workshop planning and analysis of training requirements in Service and Parts departments.
- Handling customer care complaints at the dealer with liaison with OEM/Principle office.
- Experience with marketing & sales planning for both Service & parts departments.
- Managing KPI’s, service standards and keeping within the manufacturer guidelines with communication managed with OEM and dealer.