Providing customer satisfaction in order to increase customer retention, parts and service sales. The service advisor is also expected to perform service merchandising or be able to sell extra services to increase workshop sales.
- Expected to be a role model to other reception staffs by reporting for work on time and to remain on the job throughout the regular working hours.
- Answers incoming calls promptly, courteously, and makes every effort to satisfy the caller's inquiry.
- Greet all customers promptly and provide timely professional service
- Ensure vehicle cleanliness through use of vehicle protection materials such as seat covers and floor mats.
- Provide clear cost estimates and time and keep customers informed of work progress
- Ensure all customer data in the job card is accurate based on customer's request
- Actively promote the value-added services and benefits of the dealer's parts and services to all customers to increase labor revenue
- Helps the company to do marketing and promoting the services being offered to improve the labor revenue
- Aims to help achieve the target in customer satisfaction, fix-it-right, units service set by the management
- Identifies repeat job customers and treats them accordingly
- Monitor the work progress and keep customers informed of additional jobs, changes to cost and or completion times
- Inspects every finished job card for proper completion, pricing accuracy and legibility
- Conducts PSFU to all expensive repairs, safety related issues and customers with potential complaints during delivery process
- Ensure all customer vehicles are clean and ready according to the promised completion time
- Carry out the service delivery to the customer with a high emphasis on clear job explanation and associated charges
- Take all necessary actions to resolve customer complaints in the shortest possible time
- Pass the company/TMC certificate examinations to improve skill level and for career progression
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in Automobile Dealership
- Highly customer service skills
- Telephone answering skills
- Large volume of customer handling skills