The Service Advisor Entry Level, Customer Relations, is the point of contact for customers arriving to the service branch for service job and/or engine oil and filter change.
- Communicates with customers as the first contact at the service garage entrance to receive the vehicle, facilitates the work required by the customer whilst giving the highest standard of friendly customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Acknowledge and greet customers politely and courteously when they enter the branch and assist them to the required area as per customer’s need.
- Inquire and collect the necessary information and data about the vehicle and its owner.
- Record the customer requirements on a Job Order Form informing customer of estimated labor and parts charges when requested, inspect customer’s vehicle and record any damage/comments on the Job Order Form (receipt of customer supplied product), sign same and allow customer to read, or read details to them, and obtain their signature (contract review)
- Enter details from Job Order Form and/or scan the Job Agreement in to the designated system and send to print at Control Tower, arrange for the vehicle to be taken to the service waiting parking area.
- Submit the Job Card to the “Staff, Data Entry” to do the necessary.
- Follow up with Job Controller to see if vehicle will be ready when promised or not based on any additional required job.
- Obtain the customer’s agreement and approval for any additional work after collecting all the required information from the designated “Team Leader” and update the system accordingly (new promised time and estimated cost).
- Periodically check Job Cards and Register for any vehicles not completed as promised, establish reasons and advise customer of progress to avoid any miscommunication.
- Ensure cleanliness of all ready vehicles and coordinate with the designated employee for vehicles that are part of Door-To-Door service.
- Acknowledge and greet returning customers politely and courteously when they enter the branch, explain the details of the work done, parts changed, notes on the Quality Control Sheet. etc.
- Issue Gate Passes and ensure correct distribution to facilitate the timely delivery of a customer’s outgoing vehicle.
- Take special, even priority, care of a customer with returned work or who has a complaint on the service rendered and that the same is properly recorded in the Customer Contact system and inform the Reception Supervisor or the Master Service Advisor.
Diploma in Automotive/ Mechanical/ Electrical (12th Standard + 2 or 3 years Diploma) with 2 years of experience
English and Arabic is a must.