Responsibilities, Major Tasks and Authorities:
- To manage all service telephone and walk in enquiries on behalf of the Audi Centre.
- Qualify service needs and diagnose vehicle running problems where appropriate. Establish understanding and an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out
- Calculate workshop capacity ensuring that all details are entered onto the service workshop loading system.
- Manage the handover and administration of Customer Service Vehicles.
- Explain the work carried out on vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation.
- Manage any necessary liaison with department manager regarding customer dissatisfaction. Follow up in line with Audi Centre procedures.
- Understand and apply Audi Service Core Process and HSO requirements.
- Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the Audi Centre.
- Maintain product knowledge on the full Audi range.
- Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times.
Be aware of and understand customer requirements and how they can be met through the Audi
Communicate clearly and concisely at all levels, with internal and external customers.
Take information and analyse it for accuracy and completeness.
Computer and Systems literacy
Effectively use relevant systems to ensure efficient and appropriate use of all electronic communication.
Implement and maintain of proper controls and processes within the service reception