- Listen carefully to customer complain, check the customer vehicle, record and complete all information with signatures in check- in sheet as per customer request
- Explain repair estimated costs, repair process and delivery time with comprehensive information related to customer questions.
- Follow up customer vehicle repair status with job controller and ensure of completing repair works as per quality operation standards confirmed by quality controller.
- Inform customer about any additional work and obtain his approval if any needed.
- Contact customer to inform about completing the repair work and vehicle readiness for receipt.
- Ensure of satisfying the customer by doing required repairs on time & within good quality of work.
- Receive and process the vehicles which need ordinary service, ensure of accomplished jobs with technical staff before delivery.
- Check and make sure that reception area is cleaned and organized, and all facilities (newspaper, coffee machine, PC.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Education / Qualifications: Intermediate Level Diploma in Automobile Engineering/ Mechanical.
- 3 years’ minimum experience as same position with automotive sector. Good command of English & Arabic language.