Committed in servicing? A pioneer in automotive distribution and an after-sales provider is looking for a positive and experienced candidate to join their prestigious company. Your main responsibility is to schedule service and handle administrative aspects of customer service departments.
- Greeting customers and scheduling service appointments
- Cataloguing customers concerns and comments
- Writing service orders and descriptions of problems and repairs
- Translating customers’ repair problems into standard repair terminology
- Explaining repairs to customers Test-driving vehicles to confirm service repairs
- Estimating the cost and time needed for repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Must be in KSA with transferable iqama.
- Premium brand experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Customer service skills.
- Sales experience
- Proficiency with computers and technology
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to laypeople
- Fluent in both Arabic and English