- Establish rapport and trust with customers.
- Document vehicle problems by listening to customers describe them and by asking probing questions.
- Road-test customer vehicles to confirm problems and, after service, to ensure that repairs have been completed.
- Maintain extensive contact with customers, phoning to provide estimates on service and repairs before jobs are begun, explaining the appointment/scheduling system to customers, and establishing with customers the method of payment for repairs (cash, warranty, etc.).
- Maintain communication with the Workshop Controller and Technicians to obtain information on updates and status of repairs.
- Offer additional maintenance and repair services to customers when appropriate.
- Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering
- Work experience in a dealership service outlet.
- Knowledge of Automotive systems
- Must be capable of handling dissatisfied customers and customers who are confused about repairs and costs of service.
- Organizational skills
- Good communication, spoken and written English
- Detail oriented
- Manage Relationships & Diversity
- Customer Orientation
- Analysis & Problem Solving
- Learning and Self-Development
- Communicate with Others
- Time Management
- Planning & Organizing
ARABIC speaker is mandatory