One of the leading automotive distributors in Southeast Asia is looking for a team-oriented and flexible candidate to join their fast-paced service department. The main purpose of the role is to efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Technical maintenance of the Premium or German cars in different regions
- Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining special variant vehicles
- Provide ad-hoc assistance and support to the assigned non-technical commercial and supporting assignments
- Diploma holder
- Minimum 5 – 8 years of working experiences
- Premium car experience preferred
- German car product knowledge
- Cool engine experience is required
- Possess valid driving license
- Good at mechanical and manual work
- Understand fundamental vehicle technical (electrics and powertrain) theory and hands-on service knowledge
- Willing to travel