- Achievement of BG sales target and officiating in the absence of the immediate superior.
- Explore new avenues to increase the sales through means suggested by the management or through self-ideas and initiatives.
- Responsible for leading, training and appraising members of the allotted team.
- Contribute to the overall development of the BG business by extending support and feedback to intra department functions.
- Ensure that discipline and work ethics are maintained according to company policies & procedures.
- Achievement of individual sales target and target of allotted team through all external sales channels other than walk in Sales and dealer’s sales.
- Promote the sale of BG products under sales promotions.
- Ensuring that all sales are carried out in accordance with the cash and credit norms prescribed by the Finance department.
- Ensure that sales enquiries are filed and follow up is done to maximize enquiry conversion.
- Ensuring that all sales related documents are filed and stored according to the Documents policy prescribed by the finance and audit departments of the organization.
- Managing the credit extended to customers by timely submission of documents and collection of cash/cheque payments within stipulated periods.
- Responsible for clearing all pending ERP transactions related to team and self
- Abstain from and discourage fraudulent practices and inform management of any such practices.
- Attend trainings conducted by BG principal or HR department and develop soft and hard skills
- Prepare prescribed reports such as External Sales Monitoring sheet, Estimate Follow up, and Daily call reports and forward to reporting head at pre-decided intervals.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any related field
- 5 - 7 years’ experience on a similar role
- 3 years minimum should be a leadership role
- GCC experience is an advantage