To establish a professional sales engineering function that can support our sales leaders to win business that is aligned with our strategy
- Identifying and establishing new business opportunities in market.
- Organizing sales visits to customers and open new accounts for the division.
- Providing pre-sales and after-sales support
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- Providing product education and advice to internal and external customers.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Ensuring that sales targets are met on time.
- To prepare Sales Activity Report
- To prepare and maintain Customer Base
- Negotiation (Price/Payment/etc) and BOO generation
- To coordinate for purchases and deliveries
- Delegates authority and responsibility with accountability and follow up
- Ensure to meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes
- LPO price verification
- Maintains contact with clients in the market area to ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Showroom client assistance
- Technical assistance and support
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Management
- 5-7 years of experience in Sales Management
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a plus