School Transport Services LLC (STS) commenced its operations as a Bus and Car Rental Company, specializing in School Transportation and Charter Bus Services.
Our workshop in Sharjah is sourcing for Senior Mechanic to join the team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 10 years’ experience in Mechanical repairs of buses
- ITI certification required
- Ability to inspect automotive and other power-driven equipment to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
- Ability to use a variety of power hand-tools, diagnostic equipment, shop equipment with skill and safety
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationship with others