A company that specializes in supplying parts and accessories is looking for a well-trained professional who takes pride in his work. The key focus of the role is to lead the technical team towards delivering excellent customer service to achieve the overall business goal of being the best in servicing clients.
- Must be able to conduct engine swaps of all vehicle types
- Self-motivated to act and to do more than what is expected in order to deliver excellent service.
- Ability to manage a team of junior technicians.
- Maintain an organized neat and safe bay.
- Actively seeks to build or acquire new knowledge to improve and develop skills.
- Carries out job duties in a manner that demonstrates ability to achieve the expected level of efficiency, quality, and customer service.
- Completes tasks accurately, thoroughly and with an eye toward quality, and in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Technical qualifications related to the automotive industry
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Customer-focused attitude