Pioneers in the global automotive market our client is a leading European Automotive Giant with a world class brand is now looking for a Sales Planning & Tactical Manager. The primary objective of the Sales Planning & Tactical Manager is to support the Sales and Marketing organizations with the design and deployment of field teams and customer targeting analytics. This includes providing support to existing franchises in addition to supporting new product launches and new indication(s).
- Short term planning, yearly dealer target agreement and monthly rolling plan.
- In-depth analysis of sales activities and their effectiveness. (incl. lead management, demo & SLC reports, etc.)
- In conjunction with RSM/Fleet/Used Car Manager plan annual tactical sales support budget by market/sales type.
- Monitor monthly utilisation.
- Evaluation of BMS effectiveness and payment levels.
- Management of planning and reporting team.
- Main coordination of relevant topics with other departments.
- CSS/CEM management.
- Definition of measures to maximize sales (incl. campaigns, incentives etc.)
- Analysis and recommendations re sales/stock ordering requirements as per plan.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Should have a Bachelor degree in business administration.
- Premium automotive industry experience with OEM principle or regional office.
- Working with automotive industry KPIs.
- Experience adapting and implementing strategies to operational level.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), German an advantage
- Strong Analytical skills, resilience & assertiveness.