One of the pioneers of automotive sales and aftersales operations in the region is looking for a service oriented professional to join their company. You will be responsible in assisting in the development and maintenance of a business culture which supports the company’s overall goal and objectives through the development and implementation of the Employee Kaizen idea program, various LEAN techniques and 5S.
- Create or modify the standard operating process for the seven steps in customer service: appointment, reception, job dispatch, production, quality control, delivery and post service follow up in line with company objectives based on QMS. Ensure the implementation and sustainability through periodic evaluations.
- Audit of process and procedures including but not limited to the service core process and management of distributor level audits
- Implementation of advanced Kaizen programs like Quick Service and Maintenance Reminder system. Ensure program sustainability through regular qualitative and quantitative evaluations
- MIS preparation for after sales business and operations monitoring through process KPIs
- Ensure the Company’s commitment to maintain 5S, a safe workplace and protection of the environment through the implementation of and support of Company policies and adherence to government regulations
- Project management of all after sales short and long-term projects
- Provide Kaizen training to teams and foster positive relationships in the organization
- Perform extensive data analysis including but not limited to WIP, labor productivity, efficiency, rework, inventory, overtime, and shop utilization
- CSI monitoring through post service feedback system and implementation of action plans for CSI improvement
- University degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 10 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent computer skills in MS office.
- In depth knowledge with Kaizen program.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.