This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading automotive business group in the GCC who are looking for a self-driven Senior Business Development Parts. You will be reviewing market opportunities in order to build the business.
- Analyse competitors, market opportunities and determine target markets;
- Build a team and processes necessary to achieve synergies with other parts of the business;
- Put in place commercial arrangements ( pricing , trade finance , billing , logistics etc.) which are competitive;
- Travel to target markets to build a customer base;
- As the business grows, move from a role as a salesman/business developer to a more managerial role supervising a number of salespeople targeting specific markets.
To be considered for this role you must:
- At least 10 year’s experience in automotive parts sales;
- Bring with him close relationships with a substantial number of potential customers;
- Demonstrate by their track record superior sales skills;
- Have experience and managerial skills suited to building all aspects of the business including logistics and trade finance;
- Willing to spend large amounts of time travelling/generating sales in the build up phase;
- Willing to be based in the GCC