A leading organization in Transport, Logistics & Supply Chain is looking to recruit a Marketing Communications candidate to join their company. The main purpose of the role is to oversee and direct the advertising and communications activities and to ensure that company policies, goals and objectives are delivered effectively.
- Implements the department policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Participates in the development and implementation of company overarching Digital Marketing Communication strategy ensuring alignment on business priorities and partnership with the various business, commercial and marketing leaders
- Allocates company resources to maximize collaboration, efficiency and creativity in the building and maintenance of consistent branding or corporate identity across marketing channels.
- Creates functional requirements for marketing campaigns for development, communicates with and acts as liaison to senior management and the sales team
- Oversees execution of email marketing campaigns that promote products and services, advertises promotions and highlights company and industry news.
- Grows audience and increases engagement across social media channels by developing a long-term strategy and collaborating with the marketing team to generate content ideas.
- Conducts periodic meetings with subordinates for reviewing progress and work flow, discusses their suggestions and taking suitable actions accordingly.
- Prepares periodic reports with respect to the Marketing Communications Section activities and achievements to be submitted to the Marketing Manager.
- Approves employee affairs including vacations, leaves …etc.
- Conducts performance appraisals for subordinates according to scheduled plans and recommending necessary actions as per the applied practices.
- Nominates a deputy to carry out the responsibilities of the position in case of his/her absence whenever the need arises.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Business, Marketing)
- 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in the field of Marketing.
- Saudi National
- Competent knowledge in English and Arabic, Spoken and Written.
- Marketing Research and Intelligence.
- Marketing Campaigns Design and Monitoring.
- Presentation Skills.
- Customer Relations Management.
- Public and Media Relations Management.