This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization that represents a well-known commercial brand in the GCC who is now looking for an exceptional Personal Assitant to join their team.
- Performs a variety of administrative or support tasks that are highly confidential and sensitive.
- Researches, compiles, assimilate, and prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Reads and screens incoming correspondence and reports; makes preliminary assessment of the
- Receives and screens incoming calls and visitors, determines which are priority matters, and alerts the manager accordingly.
- Makes referrals to appropriate staff or provides requested information.
- Composes letters and memoranda in response to inquiries.
- Produces a variety of documents, charts, and graphs in final form.
- Prepares agenda and collects materials for meetings, speeches, and conferences;
- Takes minutes and keeps records of proceedings.
- Plans and coordinates arrangements for professional conferences.
- Recommends actions to be taken on office expenditures such as equipment and supply needs.
- Assists with preparation of the office budget.
- Assists with the establishments, revisions and maintenance of office procedures and policies.
- Compiles and maintains records, statistical information, and reports.
- Participates in and /or coordinates committees or task forces.
- Establishes and maintains various filing and records management systems.
- Makes travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
To be considered for this role:
- Experience working with MS Word, Power Point and Excel extensively.
- Knowledge of departmental policies, procedures, and organizational relationships.
- Knowledge of the organization and composition of letters, minutes, reports, charts and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of correct English usage and grammar.
- Knowledge of office practices, processes, and computer software programs.
- Knowledge of the organization and maintenance of filing systems
- Five years of administrative support experience supporting Senior Management Executive, where use of a personal computer to prepare correspondence, reports, charts, etc., or to enter/retrieve/update information is an essential part of the work.