Sell spare and replacement parts and equipment to the customer in service workshop or outdoor locations such as cooperative societies, insurance companies, and retails shops in a good manner.
- Meet/Greet the customer, attend to customer enquires in a friendly and professional manner whilst dealing with their request/concerns
- Negotiate on price aligned with the parts department policy, supply parts as per customer requirement and demand (Follow ISO / NSSW Guidelines).
- Order and maintain adequate parts stocks at your branch location to satisfy customer needs.
- Ensure parts receipts from CPD / sales / stocks in line with Kerridge data;
- Parts branch Stock management / stock accuracy and assist in annual inventory.
- Handle the cash collection & petty cash of maintenance ( applicable to bench sales in charge)
- Ensure customer satisfaction and customer retention and data base management
- Provide customer / market and competitor feedback and suggestions to improve sales.
- Input “Lost Sale Entry in kerridge” for the items which are not available instock.
- Attend the duty on time, well groomed and in the appropriate approved uniform.
- Ensure name badges are worn whilst on front sales counter duty.
- Handle Parts sales counter locations , stores and general cleanliness
2 Years in the same field
Knowledge & Skills:
- Customer focus -Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Mechanical — Knowledge of spare parts and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Good command of English Language. Knowledge on Arabic language will be added advantage