Jaidah Group is looking for a Sales Supervisor to join their Independent After Market Department.
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and generate new customers.
- Represent the company by visiting customers in their offices to inquire about their ongoing needs, suggesting alternatives to fit their requirements or providing solutions for any problems that occur.
- Promote products and implement the sales procedures for automotive parts and services.
- Estimate the volume of sales expected in the consigned region of coverage and report back to the sales dept. for the preparation of the yearly department budget.
- Prepare a comprehensive file of catalogues and information pertaining to all products offered by the company.
- Assist the department Manager in developing marketing campaigns and promotion activities for the retail facility.
- Create a list of potential customers and a referrals list, for future contact.
- Acknowledge customer complaints and offer to assist in exploring the reasons for them, and work
to ensure immediate satisfactory settlement of issues.
- Contribute to improving sales policies and procedures, and service, and suggest methods for increasing department sales.
- Promote Jaidah name and reputation, by keeping all moral standards of the organization.
- Collect market information and intelligence of all our competitors.
- Explain credit terms and facilities in opening new credit accounts with Jaidah.
- Analyze stocking levels and usage of parts to determine what needs to be stocked at each stocking location.
- Follow up on all back orders.
Monitor lost sales and take corrective actions
- Monitor stock turns.
- Create reports showing the performance of key
customers & sales consultants.
- Supervise and direct the day to day activities
- Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory levels
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Strategic Mindset – Has understanding of global industry or market; creates breakthrough strategies that alter the competitive dynamics in a market, and establishes a series of competitive advantages yielding profitability that exceeds expectations for the organization.
- Results Driven – Produces results that exceed strategic objectives via a combination of planning and implementation, while living the Dover Values.
- Customer Impact – Creates value for customers addressing known and unknown needs.
- Knows and understands all aspects of the global market, including: economics (regulatory issues, corporate compliance, etc.), products and services, channels, the customers and their end-markets.
- MBA, Degree or Diploma in related field/business
- Minimum 7 years experience in Parts, Tyres & Batteries (Preferably at least 2 fields experience)
- Sales experience in the Automotive
industry sales experience in local (Qatar) or
- Technical background and ability to read and understand technical terms and products specifications.
- Good communication skills in English
& Hindi, added advantage if knows Arabic
- Ability to use the DMS and computer to search part number
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service ability
- Commercial focus
- Proven sales ability
- Valid Driving License