Employer: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Job:
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Sales Supervisor | Volvo Trucks & Buses | DOMASCO | Doha, Qatar to work within our sales team.
The main duties within the role include the following:
- Searching for new clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Helping in the design of custom-made Buses/luxury busses
- Persuading clients that the offered Buses/luxury buses will be the best for their needs
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a Buses/luxury buses will meet client needs
- Negotiating and closing sales
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Preparing sales and market reports
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Ensuring company's standard processes are followed
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Preferred degree in Business Management, Marketing and Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Buses sales industry.
- Preferred in Qatar market
- Knowledge of buses technical information systems
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.