An automotive distributor of well-known brands is looking for an experienced and qualified individual to join their sales team. The ideal candidate for this position will deliver high quality customer service and become a consultant to each customer on finding the vehicle that aligns perfectly with their needs.
- Reporting to Leasing Manager.
- Visit/Contact Fleet customers regularly to, retain & increase leasing business for all brands.
- Plan Territory/ Time management with Div. Manager/Team.
- Planning weekly/ monthly and yearly activities and monitoring its effectiveness.
- Achieving sales and profit objectives as defined by the Manager/Management.
- Establishing and maintaining relations with clients to improve repetitive business.
- Facilitate and guide the clients for their requirements.
- Gather and analyze competitor’s business activities and new products.
- Developing and maintaining existing client accounts, updating them about new offers and promotions to ensure repeat business.
- Follow-up for the leasing contract renewal periodically with customers.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years local dealership experience
- Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic (read, write & speak)
- University Graduate
- Good computer skills (MS Office software)
- Based in Kuwait