Primary purpose of the job:
To maximize Volvo Truck sales to fleet, trade and walk-in customers.
- Customers to be called on predetermined call frequency which is based on ownership, size, type of business, location of the site etc.
- Average call rate per day not to be less than 5 and total coverage for the month is not less than 95% of predetermined calls.
- Make daily Call Reports giving full details of calls made, including competitive information and prospective sales leads.
- At the beginning of each week, prepare and submit to Sales Manager, a list of customers to be visited during that week.
- Must keep an up to date record of each customer and his activities, along with Truck population list being updated, monitor Resellers and report to Sales Manager on competitive activities.
- Must have thorough product line information and technical specifications.
- Assist the Sales Manager in setting the objectives for the Department.
- Assist the Sales Manager in achieving the objectives through an Action Plan, and achieve budgeted sales targets.
Key Result Area:
Volvo Truck sales
Sales Administration Clerk
- Workshop Supervisor
- Showroom Supervisor
- Parts and Service Sales Reps
- Supervisor F&A.
- Ability to achieve individual target and boost sales in meeting the Sales Department's target.
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Recognized educational qualification, preferably to Degree or Diploma in Engineering, Business Studies or Marketing.
- 5 years working as a Salesman with a major Dealer/Importer of Trucks or construction equipment.