A large automotive group in the GCC representing world-leading brands is looking for a high-performing Commercial Sales Manager. Assumes responsibility for customer retention and profitability in the commercial vehicle profit department. Fulfills responsibilities primarily through effective personnel management, knowledge of market potential, and established performance standards.
- Creates systems that ensure ongoing sales training, including weekly sales meetings.
- Ensures that department managers and personals understand both OEM and holding company policies, procedures, and sales systems.
- Participates in the preparation of the company annual forecast by projecting sales, profits, expenses, and operating profits for the new commercial sales department.
- Meets with management to review monthly reports and the profit performance for new commercial vehicle department
- Ensure all new commercial vehicles orders are as per customer request and region’s market needs.
- Conducts sales promotions and advertising as needed in coordination with marketing department.
- Addresses customer complains to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Facilitates new commercial vehicle pre-delivery with the service manager.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Bachelors in Business / Mechanical Engineering
- Currently hold a Commercial Sales Manager role
- Sales skills & Organizational skills
- English speaking
- Preferably with MS office skills & SAP / Auto line software knowledge