A strategic partner of multiple well-known automotive brands is looking an experienced sales professional to join their company. You will be in charge of managing and controlling the brand sales activities in order to maximize and promote sales to achieve the planned targets and objectives.
- Direct and control the branch’s sales staff to ensure that they are carrying out their responsibilities to the require d standards.
- Maintain and Implement all necessary procedures and processes to ensure that the sales function operates efficiently and effectively to achieve all sales objectives.
- Monitor the performance of the sales function and take remedial action where necessary to ensure that sales targets are met.
- Monitor and control the direct expenses for the sales function and discounts to ensure efficient utilization.
- Prepare and analyze operational and profitability reports.
- Manage and assist sales staff in closing deals.
- Ensure that all brand showrooms are up to the standards to promote the high-quality image of the brand and the company.
- Manage and monitor the demo fleet.
- Prospect marketing below the line.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the brand’s maximum sales potential is realized.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in sales techniques and technology to ensure that the brand maintains and develops its competitive position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of related sales, marketing and management experience.
- Knowledge of financial information analysis and reporting
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent Computer skills.