ZSCO is one of the most celebrated and extensive group of companies in Iraq in fields of automobiles and machinery including comprehensive operations of production, importation, and distribution of passenger cars and commercial vehicles as well as all equipment utilized in various projects of construction, transportation, and services.
- Manage, train, and direct a team of Sales Representatives.
- Must be a strong closer willing to engage customers early in the sale to obtain maximum gross.
- Actively support, encourage, and motivate sales personnel daily to maintain high morale.
- Exhibit a professional management style that sets the example for enthusiasm, productivity and accountability.
- Accountable for daily performance metrics in sales, appointments, and call follow-up.
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate future leads.
- Support other operational units within the store to achieve maximum return on opportunity for the dealership.
To be considered for this role:
- New business build-up experience
- Automotive sales management background
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of sales management experience
- Customer focused with brand management background
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration
- F&I and P&L activities experience and understanding