Don’t miss this rare career opportunity! An outstanding dealer of premium brands is looking for a proactive and experienced professional to lead their sales industry team. The key focus of the role is to manage the sales department to achieve set targets in order to drive the business onward.
- Achieve or exceed the budgeted sales and CSI targets for the branches, ensuring smooth functioning of sales and showrooms operations.
- Ensure that various components of sales standards, as mentioned in company’s mission statement are achieved.
- Monitoring staff activities, CSI’s, KPI’s, etc. to ensure regular follow up of prospects.
- Guide and motivate staff members to perform to a consistently high level.
- Monitor the knowledge level, customer handling and selling skills of staff.
- Understand the market and be inquisitive to competitor’s products.
- Work with and manage the sales teams to meet sales objectives, improve productivity, increase revenues and maximize profitability within the territory.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual sales reports and project sales figures / sales forecast.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline is preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in automotive sales
- Must have demonstrated success and achieved positive results in tough market situations
- Must have overall experience in Retail car sales, specifically with a premium automotive brand
- Volkswagen Certification would be considered as an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and negotiation skills