ARB Middle East FZE are looking to recruit a Sales Manager. The Sales Manager will have a core responsibility to develop and grow ARB sales in the Middle East and North Africa across multiple channels.
In addition to a “can-do” attitude, the role requires the execution of a clearly defined sales & marketing strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and profitability in-line with the parent company vision.
Key Functions / Responsibilities:
- Develop sales in new markets and actively seek opportunities for sales growth in existing markets with specific focus on UAE Freezone entities, GCC and North African regions.
- Identify market, channel and/or product specific business opportunities for ARB products and/or traded products. Take Initiative in training and developing ARB customers and / or other relevant stakeholders.
- Positively drive the uptake of all brand building initiatives, including exhibitions, special events and 4x4 club events.
- Develop, manage and maintain strong relationships with key individuals in key customer accounts and strategic marketing and industry partners.
- Deliver and maintain ARB’s strict dedication to customer service and customer management with existing and new customer accounts, combined with sales & operational reporting in-line with the parent company existing structures.
- The ideal candidate is a motivated people person with a strong background in sales and building distribution. The successful candidate must be down-to-earth.
- 5+ years’ experience in Automotive, FMCG, Lifestyle Brand Development or Technical Sales on a regional level - across GCC and / or North would be preferred.
- The candidate will be able to provide strong examples of developing successful sales & marketing strategies, maximized through a motivated ‘can do’ attitude. Prior experience in product training would also be welcomed.
- Some professional automotive and/or 4x4 experience would be an advantage, combined with a working knowledge of the vehicle fleet opportunities in the region.
The successful candidate will preferably have university qualifications in a business field including: marketing or business management. Mechanical or engineering aptitude will be beneficial.
The successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills. They will be a strong and articulate communicator both verbally and written. Quick assimilation with the ARB culture will be critical. A passion for four- wheel driving and/or outdoor adventure will be well received.
Nationality & Language:
The successful candidate will already be based full-time in Dubai, UAE.
The successful candidate must also possess the ability to travel to GCC and North Africa countries up to (but not limited to) 25 % of the time.