One of the world's most respected brands is looking for a Sales Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading business in Morocco who is both highly respected and highly successful. You will be representing the company and the brand through a coherent and positive interaction with customers and other team members. The Sales Manager is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service individually and in collaboration with other team members.
- Work closely with team members by setting appropriate sales targets, measuring individual performance and providing the training and support needed to achieve the objectives
- Train and manage team members for best results
- Manage and track sales team commissions, address concerns or issues related to commissions and compensation
- Develop annual sales targets, monitor performance against targets and develop improvement plans where performance is insufficient
- Develop an annual budget for controllable expenditures, monitor and develop improvement plans where performance is insufficient
- Maintain the old inventory according to the company's instructions
- Determine the size and mix of inventory used based on demand and availability
- Manage and guarantee the liquidity of customer purchases
- Maintain current knowledge of all local, state and federal rules and regulations regarding customer interactions, environmental issues, business transactions and security issues
- Develop and maintain effective client retention, prospecting, recommendation programs and processes
- Manage the vehicle delivery process to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Solve customers problems and find ways to satisfy the customer to develop customer loyalty
- Measure the results of advertising and promotions
- Ensure that in-depth vehicle evaluations are conducted according to company guidelines
- Graduate education in Business Management.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience at middle management level.
- Experience in Automotive distributor or Franchise company.
- Age 35 - 40
- Must speak French, Arabic & English fluently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidate must be already based in Morocco.