One of the leading provider of commercial, light truck and passenger vehicle tyres in the region is looking for a self-motivated and organized candidate to join their company. The successful candidate will be maximizing sales and profitability through effective and efficient use of resources and achieve outstanding customer service and levels of satisfaction.
- Take a leading role in the formulation of the sales strategy for the year for the tyre business in the region and participating in relevant discussions with General Manager and relevant staff.
- Actively contribute to strategy formulation for campaigns and promotions.
- Forecast annual sales targets of quantity volume and profitability and set monthly forecasts based on annual sales performance.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales plans. Utilize CRM for reporting following business activities
- Set the sales forecast monthly for the company for Sales Executives and monitoring their performance and provide require support.
- Make sure customer service team is achieving set KPI’s
- Make sure all product trials are monitor on time/ provide the up-date to regional customer service engineers.
- Monitor stock situation to ensure availability of tyres on time as per sales plan, also keeping track of DOT expiring.
- Order confirmation, placing new orders with the approval of GM for the company
- Make sure availability of accessories such as tubes and flaps as per the requirements on time.
- Conduct team meeting for company for reviewing performance and initiate appropriate actions to meet performance targets and customer satisfaction.
- Perform weekly/monthly review of Sales Executives performance.
- Actively motivates the sales team and maintain high morale to achieve agreed sales targets.
- Ensure reporting discipline among the team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Sales Manager.
- Fluent in both English and Arabic
- Proven sales background in the automotive industry.
- Outstanding interpersonal and people management skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and prioritizing skills.