A GCC based automotive company that represents luxury brands is now looking for Sales Executives to join their team. The key purpose of this role is to plan, initiate and conduct sales process with the customers visiting the showroom or while on sales call and contribute in achieving the sales targets.
- Carry out sales in accordance to pre agreed monthly targets and budgets.
- Attend to customers visiting the showroom, initiate sales process with them paying attention to their needs and offer qualified advice on the specifications of the product.
- Maintain close contact with prospect customers, make sales call and visit them to suit their schedule/convenience. Introduce and follow up suitable sales prospects.
- Prepare/ maintain visit/ call reports/log highlighting salient features and advise the Manager of the same.
- Report weekly/ monthly on agreed performance data, comparing actual with targeted/ budgeted performance.
- Maintain customer database and contribute towards the development of prospects list. Keep abreast of competition in this segment of cars.
- Ensure pre-delivery inspections and proper documentation of the sales transaction
- Ensure details of all vehicle transactions are accurately completed & recorded and registered
To be considered for this role:
- Experience selling premium brands, well presented and eager
- Experience selling new and used cars
- Have experience working on Kerridge
- Degree in any discipline or through automotive vocational route
- Good knowledge of automobile sales gained through formal training or work experience.
- Preferably bilingual (Arabic and English)
- Attention to details and concern for quality
- Dynamic and proactive personality
- 3-5 year solid experience in fleet sales in the GCC market.