An exclusive distributor of well-known automotive brands in the region is looking for a self-motivated parts sales candidate to join their team. The successful candidate will perform a variety of customer service, in store, marketing, promoting, advertising and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient, safe, and profitable operation of the dealerships parts department.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Sells Automotive parts and products and meet the customer's and market needs.
- Record all sales and/or customer transactions.
- Assist in handling customer complaints and concerns and make sure the problem is rectified as per the customer and dealership’s satisfaction.
- Assist Manager in merchandising displays and in attaining retail sales and profitability in Parts and accessories.
- Maintains the retail sale floor and displays to meet or exceed the dealerships standards and today's customer satisfaction.
- Monitor showroom inventory to ensure maximum sales and customer satisfaction.
- When working as parts counter, follow the processing procedures of the dealership as per cash, credit, and check. Keep cash register accurate.
- Uses dealership assets safely and proficiently.
- Keeps himself well presented at all times as per the dealership guidelines.
- Verify all receiving documents.
- Follow up on shortages and expedite by reporting to Parts Manager.
- Assist in handling customer complaints and concerns and make sure the problem is corrected to the customer and dealership’s satisfaction
- Treat customers fairly and with honesty and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service at all times.
- Performs other tasks as required by Parts Manager.
- Strive to achieve Sales set target.
- University degree / Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in reputable dealership or well-known distributorship.
- Fluent in English / Arabic preferred.
- Proficiency in operational system, ERP.
- Valid GCC driving license.