An exclusive distributor of well-known automotive brands in the region is looking for a dynamic candidate to join them. The candidate will be responsible for promoting sale of lubricants, receiving potential sales enquiries/orders and arranging delivery of product, achieving sales targets and non-financial objectives.
- To gain & understand of good technical knowledge of the vehicles and competition / systems and procedures.
- Assist in the sales functions for the assigned specific portfolio by delivering sales strategies.
- Adheres to the company mission, vision and values by following the application of a standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for the delivery of the specific portfolio goals by direct engagement with customers to achieve targets as required.
- Negotiating with customers with the assistance of the Sales Manager of the price, delivery and specifications by providing customers with quotations through accurate and rapid cost calculations of the transactions.
- Coordinates with the Sales Manager in arranging field visitations to customers to generate revenue as per the required performance of essential obligations to ensure customers satisfaction and retention.
- Attends dialogue with Sales team to discuss sales target issues, customer complaints and improvement opportunities through regular team meetings.
- Submits daily sales performance report to the Sales Manager for consolidation, review and appropriate action of the business portfolio management.
- Meet with the Sales Manager for updates on product knowledge through regular discussion and sharing information to enhance confidence and performance.
- Follow up with Accessories Department on additional accessories requested by the customers through working closely with them to satisfy customer demands.
- Send vehicle registration form and invoice to sales coordinator to expedite the release of the car to the customers.
- Coordinate the invoicing and payments process by following to the standard operating procedures in order to complete the transactions in accurate and timely manner.
- Knowing the standard of financing to help the customers in making arrangements for bank finance or payments by ensuring that those payments are completed and timely processed
- University degree / diploma in any related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in reputable dealership.
- Fluent in English / Arabic preferred.
- Proficiency in operational system, ERP.
- Valid GCC driving license.