One of the largest integrated automotive organization in the region is looking for a self-driven Sales Executive to join their team. The main focus of the role is to assist customers through the purchase of their vehicle from viewing and test drive to finance options and delivery.
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous Sales Executive experience is preferable (Sales Executive/Sales Advisor/Car Sales Executive)
- Commitment to hitting targets
- Team player
- Strong negotiation skills