A reputable family owned commercial vehicle business that prioritizes customer satisfaction is looking for a dynamic and capable candidate to join their prestigious team. The ideal candidate for this position will deliver high quality customer service and become a consultant to each customer on finding the vehicle that aligns s perfectly with their needs.
- Understand the Brand & Products DNA's.
- Presentation as per Standards after identifying customer needs.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Pro-actively follow-up and close leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years in similar field
- Premium sales skills
- Excellent communication skills (English & Arabic - read, write & speak)
- A cheerful & pleasant personality, positive attitude & good physical appearance
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to multi-task