I. The Job
Reports to: Sales Manager, General Manager
Generate new business for the company through concentration on customers and government sector.
III. Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure effective utilization and availability of required resources and continuously strive to optimize those resources.
- Oversee the design and implementation of effective marketing policies and procedures.
- Liaise with the Government authorities in relationship to the marketing activities.
- Oversee administration of special events, e.g. Government parties, conferences, etc.
- Provide timely feedback on the market performance to the Executive Director.
- Participate in or oversee special projects and assignments as deemed necessary by management.
- Conduct research and set a program aimed at developing national market for the Group products.
- Identify & explore new business opportunities, such as introducing new products.
- Co-ordinate with Bill Collection in regard to Al Saqer Heavy Equipment accounts.
- Building and channelizing business relation with different departments of the Group.
- Conquering new segment of business in order to enhance the market share ratio of the Group.
- Supervising clients’ complaints with the related department’s head.
- Obtaining reports on comeback cases in relation to Government deals.
- Updating the sales manager on timely basis.
IV. The Person
Qualifications: Degree holder in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering.
Experience: 3 - 5 years sales experience of which 2 must be in the UAE in a leading Organization, preferably in the Heavy Equipment industry.
- Creative flair
- Ability to act independently and decisively
- Management reporting skills
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent administrative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Arabic and English