A distributor of automotive spare parts and accessories is looking for a dynamic sales candidate to join their team. This role requires you to use your ability to make real connections with our customers by sharing your knowledge and passion while providing an exceptional experience.
- Communication with distributor on order and follow up
- Provides daily professional administrative support.
- Update of daily, weekly and monthly business management reports
- Data management for dealer reports
- Collection and compilation of monthly reports and report to management
- Follow up and reminder for payment collection and account statement
- Liaison with Field Service team to resolve sales issues
- Summarization of dealer agreements
- Participate in setting the sales and pricing strategy
- Dealer Sales contest coordination
- Liaison with Inventory and Logistics to address dealer concerns
- Process dealer claims for warranty and shipping.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 - 3 years of experience in in a sales coordinator function role
- Must be able to ascertain how to react and successfully handle difficult situations.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge required in computer programs such as Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to prioritize activities.
- Must be able to work under limited supervision, taking initiative when necessary.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.