A well-known car buying services company in the region is looking for a sales-oriented candidate to join their company. This position is responsible for driving quality applications and capturing deals that meet the Company’s risk and profitability guidelines while building and maintaining professional and profitable relationships with dealer customers within an assigned territory.
- Generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products.
- Assists "walk-in" customers with sales of product and/or services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, services, etc.
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with dealers through daily conversations and solicitations.
- Processes orders -- performs order entry, reviews orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data.
- Providing exceptional customer service, effective and timely communications and responsiveness to all credit processing questions and inquiries while maintaining a high level of integrity.
- Educate dealer representative on company products including how to structure applications to ensure optimal success with the program.
- Establish and track monthly purchase objectives for assigned dealers.
- Assist Funding team with the resolution of documentation issues.
- 3 – 5 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have professional and persuasive communication and negotiation skills with the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent sales skills; ability to think quickly in a dynamic environment and successfully overcome resistance.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of internet and standard business applications such as Microsoft Office; Ability to quickly learn new computer applications as required.