Employer: AW Rostamani
- This refers to the sales consultant's vehicle sales. This is considered as the core responsibility to achieve the assigned monthly sales target.
Selling based on price list
- This refers to the sales consultant's ability to sell vehicles within the Manager Level Price.
- The sales consultant should be able to generate enough number of appointments for prospected customers through telephone or leveraging social media platforms in a month in order to generate leads.
Prospecting leads conversion into walk-ins
- The sales consultant should be able to convert phone and digital leads (eg. social media, and web leads) to walk-ins.
- The sales consultant has to make a minimum of 2 outdoor visits per week.
Outdoor visits conversion into sales
- The ability of the Sales Executive to convert Out Door Visit to sales.
- The sales consultant has to offer and conduct a vehicle test drive to customers to provide them an experience on the performance of the engine and other important driving features.
Test drive conversion into sales
- The Sales Consultant has to ensure 50% of Test Drives are converted into bookings.
- Trade In appraisal must be pitched to every customer and a minimum of 30% of the actual walk in customers must be referred to Purchase Dept for current vehicle appraisal.
- Sales Consultant has to enter on System- Customer details including contact details, Gender, Nationality, Current vehicle,Income Details and Qualification questions are answered accurately.
Sales satisfaction index
- The sales consultant has to ensure satisfaction to all customers by conducting the complete sales process at all times, from start to the end of customer journey of the vehicle purchase cycle.
Mystery shop video
- The sales consultant has to ensure the sales process is conducted properly to customers at all times in accordance to the customer handling standards.
Mystery shop telephone
- The sales consultant has to follow the complete and proper customer handling standards when receiving a phone call from customers.
Quarterly Product knowledge test
- The sales consultant has to ensure to know all the products, including the features, advantages, & benefits (FAB), vehicle new technologies and unique selling points (USPs).
- 2-3 years of sales experience in automobile or related industry.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Xcel, Word, and should have good communication skills.
- Knowledge and utilization of social media platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Instagram.