A progressive and leading multi auto dealer group in the GCC is looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing Director. The key purpose of this role is to be responsible for the development and execution of Sales & Marketing strategies that increase sales, profitability and market share.
- To oversee and manage a group of retail showrooms, to have a firm control of the management team and reporting staff and Improve & increase market share.
- Achieve the maximization of profits and return on investment over the long term by the prudent and efficient use of resources.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and lowest rate of defection by building a solid reputation and relationships.
- Develop and implement the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy to drive customer loyalty.
- Transform strategies and objectives into long, medium and short-term marketing plans that support KPI achievement
- To seek out new ways to increase and develop business opportunities, new and additional products and to work towards maintaining the brands competitive edge.
- To have a productive and close relationship with the marketing team to ensure that customers are aware of all campaigns in an easy to understand manor.
- To create and maintain an environment where all management and staff of the region develop and excel.
- To enhance the reputation of the company and the brand at every opportunity when interacting with others.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Must have managed a network of multiple showrooms and outlets.
- Must be enthusiastic and driven by KPI’s.
- Having a deep understanding of customer satisfaction initiatives.
- Track record of successful execution of Sales and Marketing strategies.
- A background with Brand turnarounds would be advantageous.
- A detailed understanding and current and relevant experience of the retail motor industry at the highest level.
- Practical skills, experience and knowledge of modern motor industry processes and practises.
- An ability to create a workplace environment and culture that allows all staff to develop and excel in their jobs.
- Exceptional customer facing and interpersonal skills to enable difficult situations to be overcome successfully.
- An ability to negotiate effectively and at the highest level together with excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and trade practices.
- Knowledge and comprehension of the Trade Descriptions, Consumer Protection and Consumer Credit Laws.
- 10 years’ experience in automotive industry out of which 5 years in similar position.
- Proven track record of achievements.