Are you a people person? An exciting opportunity has come to light to join one of the prestigious company in the region that focuses on providing the highest level of service. They are looking for a proactive and capable individual. You will be responsible for ensuring the staff give great customer service and monitoring the financial performance of the store.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations
- Oversees salespeople, customer service representatives and other employees.
- Interview, hire and train new employees.
- Prepare schedules and assign duties for current employees.
- Managing budgets.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Preparing promotional materials and displays.
- Bachelor’s degree holder.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in automotive industry.
- Fluent in both English and Arabic.
- Must have multiple brand experience.
- CPOV experience is an advantage