One of GCC’s largest multi-branded dealership is looking to add an experienced self-starter to join their Marketing Department. The successful candidate will be responsible in coordinating and managing all brand related Marketing campaigns and taking direct brief requirements from key staff to drive the business forward.
- Management of budget control, scope of work and in work progress, prevention of errors – financial loss control.
- Become the business unit/s trusted partner and advisor and build consistent trustworthy relationships
- Adopt a culture of “partners to the client’s business” and not “brief takers”
- In collaboration with the Department Head, submit, prepare and lead the meetings of all product/brand related campaign projects, including all campaign and month reports.
- Display entrepreneurial thinking by driving growth opportunities to the client and the internal marketing team
- Ensure relevancy of message and facts of campaigns by closely aligning product USP’s to the campaigns.
- Display pro-activeness and passion by researching the challenges clients face and disseminating interesting pieces relevant to client/creative/strategy
- Ensure collaboration of the creative and operational marketing teams to continuously improve department outputs.
- Conduct case study reporting where required
- Prepare and run the briefings (sales team and media strategy team – planning)
- Analyze and measure the impact of the advertising and promotional campaigns
- Take care of the monthly follow up of competitors (analyze the advertising checking service and the competitor’s investments)
- Check the legal value of advertising offers and messages.
- Degree in Marketing Communication or Marketing discipline is beneficial
- Self- starter with initiative and ability to work autonomously within a team environment
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Dealer Marketing experience mandatory, GCC preferred
- Automotive Product know-how and product positioning experience required.
- Agency experience considered beneficial
- Can illustrate full TTL experience with a focus on digital; SEO, SEM and Social Media channel experience.
- Good presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to understand communication a wide-range of complex, technical or sensitive subjects internally
- Leadership potential with proven track record of junior staff management and motivation
- Results driven, an eye for attention to detail
- Proven track record of agency and / or automotive experience
- Fully computer literate
- Proficiency in English, Arabic beneficial