- Managing relationship to Dealer (Sales organizations).
- Establishing sales targets with Dealers (quantitative and qualitative).
- Facilitation of Reaching Profit and Sales targets.
- Resolution of Dealer Issues regarding Sales related issues.
- Measurement and Control of Dealer Sales performance.
- Measurement of Sales activities (Enquiries, Demos, DTC per Salesman …).
- Assistance and Control of Dealer sales process.
- Distribution of Tactical support funds and control sales support budget (min. 2.5% restmargin AVME below 2.5% approval from Sales Director / Finance Director).
- Developing market individual Sales Campaigns.
- Implement measures to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty (CSS, Mystery shopping, performance coaching).
- Control of stock level and filling of production allocation.
- Addressing market individual issues internally esp. customer complaints, product quality issues, product requirements and price positioning.
- Thorough market knowledge trough regular market visit/business meetings (monthly).
- Ensuring of fulfillment of Sales standards as per General Distribution Agreement (GDA).
- Endure full support to all sales related issues at the dealership including consulting / workshops which can result in 3-4 day business trips.
Customer and Dealer event attendance and support
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Minimum 4 years Sales experience in the Automotive field.
PRACTICAL & TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
Fluency in English and ideally Arabic Language (written and spoken).
Tertiary education in Business related field.