One of the top automotive manufacturing company that strives for excellence is looking for an experienced sales professional to join their company. The key focus of this role is achieving the regional sales profitability ensuring market share and growth within the designated regional geography.
- Achieve the wholesale, retail target and market share target in time.
- Monitor dealer operation performance index which suggested in business policy including but not limited as CSI, SSI, Test-driving and manage dealers to take improvement actions if necessary.
- Responsible for dealer retail volume, target achievement, market share in area and customer satisfaction in area.
- Monitor the dealer network development plan to ensure the achievement of Sales target.
- Order taking and L/C follow-ups to ensure the accounts receivable payment.
- Business plan for the next fiscal year and regular sales forecast for each model.
- Manage the training to the sales teams for sales skills, product information and brand history.
- Lead the dealer evaluation process with the participation of related department, manage the process of annual dealer class evaluation process.
- Support dealers in daily operation, coordinate with other teams for quick response to dealer’s requirement.
- Improvement salesman skill, ensure clearly communication between headquarter and dealer’s sales team.
- Report market and competitors’ situation.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in OEM automobile industry as Sales Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or above in related disciplines.
- Excellent communication and written and spoken English & Arabic skills required.
- Good knowledge of computer skill (MS Office, SAP, OA)
- Planning and Analysis skill
- Fluency in other language(s) Chinese is an added advantage.