A well-established multi-branded automotive company with a wide-range of exciting products under their umbrella is looking for a proactive candidate to join their team. The key focus of the role is to manage and develop strategies to exploit segment potential in assigned markets to increase sales and profits.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising plans in collaboration with marketing communications team.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share in collaboration with market intelligence.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development in collaboration with product and pricing team.
- University Degree in Business Management/Sales & Marketing (Master’s Degree preferred)
- 5-7 years’ experience in automotive sales from automotive manufacturer or tier one supplier preferred
- Excellent analytical and financial skills
- Strong decision-making skills with an eye for strategic enhancement of the business
- Professional demeanor and behavior combined with a proactive and driven approach
- Strong business acumen and proven leadership abilities