This is an outstanding career opportunity with a leading automotive organization, considered a leader in business processes, employee engagement and providing a positive team environment is looking to employ a well motivated Regional Sales Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for managing the regional sales contribution to the overall objectives of the brand by also keeping direct contact to responsible staff at corresponding dealership (assigned).
- Overall control & measurement of sales business and related topics of corresponding dealership both quantitative and qualitative.
- Develop market / Set up new market.
- Control & Measure Sales Business.
- Managing relationship to Dealer (Sales organizations).
- Establishing sales targets with Dealers (quantitative and qualitative).
- Facilitate reaching of Profit and Sales targets.
- Resolution of Dealer Issues regarding Sales related aspects.
- Developing market individual Sales Campaigns.
- Measurement and Control of Dealer Sales performance.
- Control of stock level and filling of production allocation.
- Addressing market individual issues internally esp. customer complaints, product quality issues, product requirements and price positioning in cooperation with ND and Marketing teams.
- Thorough market knowledge trough regular market visit/business meetings (monthly).
- Endure full support to all sales related issues at the dealership including consulting / workshops.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Minimum 4 years Sales experience in the Automotive field for an OEM.
- Fluency in English and ideally Arabic Language (written and spoken).
- Tertiary education in Business related field.